Here is a list of materials, sites (some with links) that can help you plan for your study sessions so that you can pass the AP World History exam.
1. This Blog site. Check it daily for new info, links & videos to help you.
2. Power Point Palooza
3. Mr. Cuccio’s student Friends
4. Global Studies Review Page
5. Text Book Site
6. FSUS Powerpoints for AP World History
7. Flow Charts of History
8. Your CAP book
9. Your Chapter Overview Questions
10. Student Generated Study guides for Chapter 1-3 Foundation
11. Student Generated Study guides for Ancient Greece and Rome