1. AP Calendars: Fill out for this weeks study pal
2. Finish Chapter Overview Presentations (4/11-15)
2. AP World History after School Workshop Review this week
1. 4/11, 13-16
a. 4/11, 13 and 14th Foundation Review
– Bring your packet with you.
b. 4/14 AP Writing…More Examples, DBQ’s and CCOT
c. 4/15 Practice questions
Today in Class
1. FCAT Math – most students not in class due to computerized portion of the AP Exam
2. Practice Exam for those students in class during FCAT
3. Go over 1750-1914 with Cram Packet
Items for the calendars this week.
1. Finish reading and taking notes in the CAP book for your second time through the material. This must be done..No excuses and everyone agreed to finish it on March 31st. We counted out how many pages everyone still needed to read and divided them by the number of days left in the week. Some had to read 6 pages a day while others 15 to 20.
2. Organizing notes into time period packets (One a day)
a. Foundation 8000 BCE to 600 CE
b. Post classic 600 to 1450 CE
c. Early Modern 1450-1750 CE
d. Modern 1750-1914 CE
e. The Present Era 1914-Present