Today In Class
Today, we went over Google Docs and how to use it. Students were shown exactly how to share documents, edit documents and upload documents. If you have any questions, please email me at APWorldHistory2009@gmail.com
Here is a video to help you understand Google Docs
Along with Google Docs, we discussed rules for Groups. Listed below are the rules for these questions.
1. You ARE allowed to work in groups.
2. You are ONLY allowed to work in groups of TWO PEOPLE.
3. You are NOT allowed to work with other groups. This will result in a ZERO for BOTH groups.
4. The weekly questions can be found in the FRONT of the Chapter under the title Focus Questions. Please make sure you answer every part of the question asked.
5. The questions are to be completed using BULLET STATEMENTS, not full sentences. Any material quoted needs to be cited.
6. You should complete all your chapter question on Google Docs and invite us to EDIT them. This way we can help you and tell you if you need to add more to your questions or if you have the wrong information. You will have a lesson on Google Docs this week.
7. ALWAYS write the question before you answer it.
8. Your chapter questions will NOT be graded UNLESS you have your Name, Date, Period, and Chapter.
9. Use graphic organizers (T-Bar) when asked to either compare and/or two or more items.
You will have a test Friday, August 27/Monday August 30 on the Themes of AP World History, found in your Syllabus, and the Regions of the World, a hand out you received last class.
Your Focus Questions for Chapter Two are due Monday, August 30/ Tuesday, August 31. If I do not have the members of your group, I ASSUME YOU ARE WORKING ALONE. Do not assume the person you are working with has sent me an email. Please send it yourself. I will not be upset for duplicate emails.
I will try to upload a blank copy of the Cornell Notes for all of you to print and use if you want to. Remember, ALL Notes for this class are to be taken in the Cornell Notes Format.
Notes From Your T.A. & Homework
I shared my notes from Chapter Four: Ancient Greece. This is the QUALITY of work I expect from you on these questions.
Your Guns Germs and Steel Questions and the two (2) Political cartoons are due Monday, August 30th/ Tuesday, August 31. If you have any questions about Google Docs or homework, please email me at APWorldHistory2009@gmail.com Please include your name and period.