1. Starting next week Monday through Friday till the National Exam we will have AP World Workshop reviews.
2. AP Calendars: Fill out for this weeks study pal
3. AP World History after School Workshop Review this week
a. 4/12, 13 and 14th Foundation Review
– Bring your packet with you.
b. 4/14 AP Writing…More Examples, DBQ’s and CCOT
c. 4/15 Practice questions
Today in Class
1. Haitian Revolution Clip from You Tube
2. Revolutions in Haiti, Latin America and Central America
a. Handout (PPT)
b. Key Events and Figures of these revolution
c. Key Themes
Items for the calendars this week.
1. Finish reading the CAP book. This must be done..No excuses and everyone agreed. We counted out how many pages everyone still needed to read and divided them by the number of days left in the week. Some had to read 10 pages a day while others 15 to 20.
2. Organizing notes into time period packets (One a day)
a. Foundation 8000 BCE to 600 CE
b. Post classic 600 to 1450 CE
c. Early Modern 1450-1750 CE
d. Modern 1750-1914 CE
e. The Present Era 1914-Present
3. Review Chapter questions pertaining to the Foundation period.