Today in class
– Discussed changes to Homework assignments for the rest of the year.
– New Questions for chapter homework
– Planning for E-portfolio (Still in development)
2.Essay Question: Analyze this statement: “It’s still the rulers and the ruled.”
Use historical data, ideas, to support your essay using two of these three themes.
– Write your (First paragraph) Thesis statement then send it to me as a link from your Google Docs account to http://email@example.com
3.Lecture Notes – Review of Modern Era
– Bring Lecture notes and review packets to Class
1. Chapter #21 questions due March 8th and 9th
2.Online (T.H.E.) Exam-Chapter 14/15 Due March 8th/9th
Ed-line was updated last Thursday at 7 pm. I rushed through the grades to finish and post them because of the workshop on Friday, so, if I missed something, simply bring me a hard-copy of the work and I will give you full credit.
Reminder: AP Writing Workshop
Just a reminder that every Thursday we have an AP writing workshop for our students from 3-4 pm. Please make sure you have rides ready to pick you up after the workshop session.
Notes From Your T.A.
Some students are still confused at to how to write a thesis statement. I urge you to come to the writing workshops on Thursday. For those students who have attended, Mr. Falvo and I have noticed a great improvement in their writing.
A few students have had problems with their Google Docs and receiving tests and other documents, such as lecture notes. IF THIS HAPPENS EMAIL ME IMMEDIATELY! I will be MORE than happy to send you a copy of anything posted. Also, if you have changed the email address you use for Google Docs, please send me an email from the NEW account. I am pretty good, but I haven’t learned how to read minds — Maybe next semester. =)