Vote Results: Due to the unusual activity this weekend (i.e. band activity and TDE’s) I have canceled the writing session for Saturday. I will attempt to schedule another writing session after FCAT.
Today in class
1. We continue to work on the Continuity and Change over time essay for AP World History.
– Looked at brainstorming skills and thesis statement writing.
– Passed out examples of authentic thesis statements for students to read.
– Due for next class: edit one of the weaker thesis statements and re-write it for class.
2. Students continued to read their CAP books for the first ten minutes of class
1. Chapter #20 questions due March 1st and 2nd
2. Extra credit questions due Friday 26th
– See handout from class on Unit 2 Questions or e-mail me at APworldhistory2009@gmail.com and we will send you a question to complete. Remember that this assignment can replace missing Homework and other possibilities.
3.Online (T.H.E.) Exam-Chapter 13 Due March 1st/2nd
AP Writing Workshop
Just a reminder that every Thursday we have an AP writing workshop for our students from 3-4 pm. Please make sure you have rides ready to pick you up after the workshop session.
Notes From Your T.A.
Students, I hope that you review our last post for VERY important information. I also want to give you a little hint for studying for the upcoming tests. I suggest that you continue to read the CAP book as well as the Mr. O’Ds Podcasts. I have found these helpful for my studies in college classes.