1.Vocabulary Exam on words #101-154
2. Lecture: Art during the 1450’s-1750’s
1. No chapter questions this week
2. Extra credit questions due Friday 26th
– See handout from class on Unit 2 Questions or e-mail me at
– Ch 13 T.H. Exam Due 2.22-23
– I have changed the date for DBQ Essay to a date that will be
announced next week.
AP Writing Workshop
Today we looked at the DBQ question from the 2006 APWH Nat’l Exam. We looked at all of the documents in the previous class grouping them and addressing POV. We are now ready to plan and put it all together to write a skeleton essay for this assignment.
A skeleton essay comprises an opening paragraph and supporting paragraphs in bullet statement. The conclusion is optional.
Notes From Your T.A.
Students, I hope that you review our last post for VERY important information. I also want to give you a little hint for studying for the upcoming tests. I suggest that you continue to read the CAP book as well as the Mr. O’Ds Podcasts. I have found these helpful for my studies in college classes.